As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr. Pen #ad
55 Sheet, Grid Paper, Mr. Pen Graph Paper, 11"x8.5", 4x4 4 Squares per inch #adMr. Pen #ad
- Pad of 55 sheet quadrille 4 square/inch paper in 11 x 8. 5 inch. Hard and sturdy Cardboard Back For Writing Support. 4x4 graph paper is ideal for Note Taking, Technical, And Engineering Drawing.
Thick paper to prevent bleed And Can Be Used On Both Sides. Paper perforation at The Top For Easy And Clean Tearing.
2. School Smart #ad
1/4 Inch Rule, 8-1/2 x 11 Inches, Pack of 12, White, School Smart Graph Paper Pad with Chipboard Back #adSchool Smart #ad
- Perfect squares help keep kids' numbers lined up when they are learning how to write down long steps and calculations. Budget-friendly value for math students, school teachers, carpenters, and engineers.
Chipboard backing protects pages from ripping and adds sturdiness for even-lined writing or drawing. Double sided graphs offer extra work space for practice with 1, 000 total graph sides per pack.
3. School Smart #ad
White, Pack of 500, 1/4 Inch Rule, 8-1/2 x 11 Inches, School Smart-86667 Double Sided Grid Paper, 3 Hole Punched #adSchool Smart #ad
- Pre-punched holes save you save and let you immediately store paper into binders or folder inserts. Double sided graphs offer extra work space for practice with 1, 000 total graph sides per pack.
Budget-friendly value for math students, carpenters, school teachers, and engineers. Perfect squares help keep kids' numbers lined up when they are learning how to write down long steps and calculations.
4. Ampad #ad
Quadrille Rule, 100 Sheets per Pad 20-210, Letter Size 8.5 x 11.75, Ampad Evidence Quad Dual-Pad, White #adAmpad #ad
- Twice the number of sheets of a standard writing pad for all your note taking needs. 1 per pack. 8-1/2" x 11-3/4" overall size with letter-sized detached sheets.
Extra-sturdy 80 pt. 100 perforated, quad-ruled 4x4 sheets. Back cover for writing away from a desk with everyday weight 15 lb. White paper.
5. PACON #ad
White, Pacon Filler Paper, 80 Sheets, 1/4" Grid Ruled 8" x 10-1/2", 3-Hole Punched #adPACON #ad
- 1/4" grid Ruled. 3-hole punched for use in standard binders. Features 80 Sheets. 8 x 105" size. Easily recyclable.
6. Amazon Basics #ad
6-Pack, Amazon Basics Quad Ruled Graph Paper Pad, Letter Size 8.5" x 11" #adAmazon Basics #ad
- Extra-thick backer offers added support during use, plus helps protect the paper when transporting the pad in a backpack or bag. Horizontal and vertical lines create 4 squares per inch 4x4 for guidance when working.
Ideal for the school year or everyday use. Quad-ruled graph-paper pad with 100 perforated sheets per pad 6-pack, 600 sheets total. Each sheet made of white 20-pound letter-size paper 8. 5 by 11 inches.
|Brand||Amazon Basics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Amazon Basics #ad|
7. Oxford #ad
400 Sheets Per Pack 62360, 3-Hole Punched, Loose-Leaf Paper for 3-Ring Binders, Oxford Filler Paper, 8-1/2" x 11", 4 x 4 Graph Rule #adOxford #ad
- Start the school year with mega-packs of Oxford loose leaf filler paper that give you 400 double-sided, graph ruled sheets. 8-1/2" x 11 sheets are 3-hole punched to fit standard ring binders or pocket folders with fasteners.
Stock up; our big packs of filler paper make it easy to shop ahead for the entire school year or replenish your teacher's supply as needed.
Quality binder paper will accommodate ink or gel pens and pencil; our subtle lines let your work stand out with minimal ink bleeding; proudly made in the USA. Standard 4 x 4 graph-ruled paper is a staple for elementary math, physics, trigonometry, calculus, geometry, and the arts.
|Manufacturer||TOPS Products #ad|
8. Mr. Pen #ad
Grid Paper, 4x4 4 Squares per inch, 22 Sheet, 17"x11", Mr. Pen Graph Paper #adMr. Pen #ad
- Paper perforation at the Top for Easy and Clean Tearing. Pad of 22 sheet quadrille 4 square/Inch Paper in 17 X 11 Inch. 4x4 graph paper is ideal for Note Taking, Technical, and Engineering Drawing.
Thick paper to prevent Bleed and Can Be Used on Both Sides. Hard and sturdy Cardboard Back for Writing Support.
9. Mr. Pen #ad
4x4 4 Squares per inch, 3-Hole Punched, 55 Sheets, 8.5"x11", Blueprint Paper, Grid Paper, Grid Paper Pad, Drafting Paper, Mr. Pen- Graph Paper, Graph Paper Pad, Computation Pads, Graphing Paper #adMr. Pen #ad
- 4x4 graph paper is ideal for Note Taking, Technical, And Engineering Drawing. Thick paper to prevent bleed and can be used On Both Sides. Pad of 55 sheet, 3 hole punched, quadrille 4 Square/Inch Paper In 11 X 8.
5 inch. Hard and sturdy Cardboard Back For Writing Support. 8-1/2" x 11 sheets are 3-hole punched to fit standard ring binders or pocket folders with fasteners. Paper perforation at The Top For Easy And Clean Tearing.
10. Emraw #ad
Emraw 4-1" Filler Paper Quad Ruled Loose Leaf Filler Papers Comes with a 3 Hole Punch Perfect for Data and 2D Graphs Pack of 4 #adEmraw #ad
- Being ruled on both sides makes its use even better. Overall, the product is great to use ensuring complete satisfaction among the users. The paper comes with four squares per inch and with a three hole punch. Specs: our quad filler paper comes with the appropriate size of 10 1/2 " x 8 " * 26.
7 cm x 203 cm. Per set is a great product for the purpose drawing graphs, scales or any other similar uses. The product comes handy in schools, colleges, offices and homes. The design necessarily meets all the requirements of the users at its best.
Uses: the quadrille ruled paper is readily used at offices, schools, colleges, homes and a number of other places where there is a need of drawing or sketching graphs. Design: the manufacturers have given the filler paper graph the perfect design so as to make the product ideal for the intended purpose of use.
The appropriate size makes the product ideally suited for the intended purpose of use thereby making it even more convenient for the users. The emraw 4-1" quad ruled filler paper 100 ct. In an addition to this, the three hole punch makes it easy for the users to attach in any of the files. Quality: our quad ruled filler paper is of the premium quality and hence a great choice for the users.