As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Pack of 1, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, and Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, 4 qt, Palm, Succulent #adEspoma #ad
- Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container.
Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage.
Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, palm, Burro’s Tails, and citrus including Jade Plants, Aloe Vera, cactus, Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
4 qt., Aloe Vera and More, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti. Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting.
A single 4-qt. Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer. Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive.
3. Espoma #ad
4 qt, and Citrus Grown in containers Both Indoors and Outdoors, Succulent, Pack of 1, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus #adEspoma #ad
- When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, and citrus including Jade Plants, Burro’s Tails, palm, cactus, Aloe Vera & Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients.
Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage.
4. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- This is a 10 quarts package, Sand, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. Airy and lightweight. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves.
You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. Organic ingredients. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants.
Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too.
Friendly for a beginner gardener. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Perlite, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type.
5. HARRIS #ad
4 Quarts, Harris Premium Succulent and Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Fast Draining with Added Nutrients #adHARRIS #ad
- See the difference - ready to use, pH balanced formula provides the drainage and nutrients cacti and succulents need to flourish. Easy zip bag - packaged in a 4 quart resealable zip bag for ongoing use. Balanced blend - professional quality mix of forest humus, perlite, pumice, compost, peat moss, fish bone meal and limestone.
Versatile - use indoors or outdoors on a variety of cacti, Echeverias, succulent and drought tolerant plants such as Burro’s Tail, Houseleek. Excellent drainage - Fast draining formula prevents root compaction to keep your succulent and cacti healthy.
6. Wonder Soil #ad
WONDER SOIL | Organic Cactus & Succulent Soil 12 Quarts. Fast Draining Ready to Plant Coco Coir Loaded w/ Nutrients | 3 LBS Expands to 12 Quarts | Incl Worm Castings & Nutrients #adWonder Soil #ad
- Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix… pre-mixed and ready to use cactus potting soil and succulent potting soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil cactus soil and succulent soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, kelp, mycorrhizae, pumice, all natural, water saving polymers, and more! Grow your cactus & succulent plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, family and pet safe!.
A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed cactus and succulent soil potting mix expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone. Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your soil dry and safe! .
7. Soil Sunrise #ad
Hand Blended Soil for Indoor Houseplants Custom Blended, Christmas Cactus Potting Soil Mix 8 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Size: 8 quarts enough for a big 12-inch pot. Uses: for planting, and growing healthy Christmas Cacti, repotting, for indoor / outdoor container gardening.
Benefits: aeration, drainage, nutrient retention, pH balance & much more.100% natural: hand-blended custom mixture, no additives or chemicals. Ingredients: fir bark, pumice, peat moss, worm castings, perlite, and lime.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||7th Tribe LLC #ad|
8. Spike & Bloom #ad
Gritty Soil for Healthy Indoor Plants, Spike & Bloom, High Drainage Cactus Soil Potting Mix with Mycorrhizal Fungi, Slightly Acidic, 8 Pounds / 4 Quarts of Soil for Succulents and Cactus #adSpike & Bloom #ad
- Blooms - our cactus mix includes the addition of mycorrhizae powder to promote healthy root growth and bigger blooms in your cactus plants. This ensures optimal plant health for your cactus. High drainage - our soil for cactus and succulents is specially formulated to promote healthy root growth and prevent root rot, making it the perfect choice for these drought-tolerant plants.
Slightly acidic - this cactus mix is made with premium ingredients and has a pH of 6.
5, as cactus plants prefer slightly acidic soil. Death to root rot - our cactus and succulent soil is formulated with a custom blend of clays, sands, and a small amount of organic matter to prevent water-logging and promote healthy root growth, helping to prevent common issues such as root rot in cactus plants.
Fungi - mycorrhizae create a vast network of filaments that can extend far beyond the reach of a plant's root system, increasing the surface area available for nutrient and water uptake.
|Brand||Spike & Bloom #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spike & Bloom #ad|
9. Soil Sunrise #ad
Special Blend--Fast Draining and Desert-Style Gritty, Cactus and Succulent Potting Mix 8 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Uses: specially formulated for planting and growing cacti and succulent plants, indoor / outdoor, great for container gardening or succulent terrariums for desert plants. Pamper your plants: hand-blended, 100% all-natural potting medium; no additives or chemicals.
Size: 8 quarts enough for a big 12-inch pot. Ingredients: fir bark, coarse silica sand, calcined clay, and pumice. Benefits: excellent drainage, nutrient retention, and aeration to roots.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||Soil Sunrise #ad|
10. O-FarFarm #ad
O-FarFarm Cactus Soil Potting Mix 1.1 LBS, Optimized PH Fast Draining with Added Nutrients, Perfect for Small Cactus Pots #adO-FarFarm #ad
- Resealable packagepackaged in a heavy duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Pre-mixed & naturalwe combine 9 components: peat moss, manfanium, red lava rocks, pumice, vermiculite, perlite, black lava rocks，green zeolite, river sand to create an ideal medium for succulent.
Benefits for cactusthis is really natural substrate to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love.
Fast drainingour cactus soil mix can prevent root rot and overwatering. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
Bonsai jack cactus soil is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, including Echeveria, Lithops, Haworthia, Jade, Crassula, Aloe and Crassula. Convenient to useyou needn't to buy many ingredients to make the mixture, all are included in one set, provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants.