As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Laminated Dry-Erase, Teaching Aids, Ages 6+,Brown/a, Set of 25, Learning Resources Write & Wipe Clocks Classroom Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes demonstration clock and 24 student clocks. Helps students learn to tell analog and digital time. Ideal for ages 6+. Supports academic state standards for telling time. Teach time-telling with individual write-on, wipe-off clocks.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning to Tell Time, Ages 5+,, Clock for Kids, Clocks for Teaching Time, Learning Resources Classroom Clock Kit #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for first graders & beyond: Ideal for ages 5+. Engaging demonstration: Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts. Exceptional detail: easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments.
Develop & foster math skills: Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours. Learn to tell time: Teach kids how to tell time with a hands-on manipulative.
3. Charles Leonard #ad
14 Inch Thinline Quartz with 12 Inch Dial, Black/White 76820, Charles Leonard Wall Clock #adCharles Leonard #ad
- Large black numerals against white face make for easy viewing. Uses 1 "aa" battery - not included. Black plastic case with clear plastic lens. Precise quartz movements to guarantee accurate time.
|Brand||Charles Leonard #ad|
|Manufacturer||Charles Leonard Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty due to manufacturing defect - repair or replace.|
4. Eureka #ad
Eureka 'Telling Time' Bulletin Board Analog Clock Practice, 17'' W x 24'' L, 4pc, Model Number: 847423-AWZM #adEureka #ad
- Set includes 12 minute markers in 5 minute increments that work with any analog clock, 4 Quarter Hour Increment Label Cut-Outs, 6 punch-out clocks, 10 Time For Text Bubbles, 4 Blank Pencil Cut-Outs, 1 hour and Minute Hands to practice basic time concepts, and 4 Blank Frames.
This bulletin board set is an excellent resource to help students learn about clocks and telling time.
This kit not only serves as a decoration, but it also teaches your students without them realizing it any time the look at the time! This telling time Kit works with any analog classroom clock to teach time visually. Panels measure 17'' W x 24'' L.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against defects if reported upon receipt|
5. Learning Resources #ad
Blue, Learning Resources Time Tracker Visual Timer & Clock, Classroom Tracker, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Timer measures 8” x 4”. Keep kids on task with our improved timer that uses both light and sound cues. Timer allows quick programming of 3 colored lights that alert kids to remaining time.
Timer for kids features 180° viewing and a large, easy to read LCD display. Requires ac adapter ler 6989 or 4 AAA batteries, neither are included.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
9” x 13”, Really Good Stuff Classroom Clock-Out Clipboard – Keep Track of Students with Sign-Out/Sign-in Sheet and Digital Clock – Durable Clipboard with Easy-to-Read Clock #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Students learn time-telling skills and also the ability to recognize how long they were gone from class. It reduces class interruptions with students asking to leave and also keeps a written record of where students are when they leave during class. Innovative tool: the 9” x 13” classroom clock-out clipboard with digital clock is an innovative way to keep track of when your student’s leave the classroom.
Key product featuresreat for student Trips to the Lav! 100% satisfaction guarantee: your satisfaction is our number one concern. From elementary to high school: the clock-out clipboard is a great way to keep track of students moving in and out of the classroom from elementary through high school.
Therefore, we'll take back any product at any time and for any reason. It is an easy way to make students accountable for their time out of the classroom and deters dawdling by requiring both in and out times.
Easy-to-use design: easy for students to use, this clipboard features a digital clock that students use to record when they leave and return to class on the sign-out sheet. The activity Guide includes a reproducible sign-out sheet. Teachers have back-up when having discussions with students and parents about missing class time. Multiple uses: in addition to keeping track of students when they leave class, the durable clipboard with clock is great for office visitors to sign-in and out without having to interrupt staff members to ask for the time.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Accessories, Visual & Audio Alarms, Learning Resources Magnetic Visual Time Tracker & Clock, Teacher Aids, 3-Color Lighted Display #adLearning Resources #ad
- Alarms can be great for children who are visual, auditory, or both. Helps children learn to manage playtime, independent reading, transitions, homework, and even time outs. Features 3-color lighted display and simple to program alarms. Time tracker adheres to any magnetic surface.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Classroom or Homeschool Learning 37.5" x 30", Time, Subjects Scheduling Planner with Dry-Erase Cards, Carson Dellosa Daily Schedule Pocket Chart—Clock #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom or homeschool learning, Caron Dellosa's Daily Schedule Pocket Chart illustrates your classroom’s daily schedule and reinforces time-telling lessons. Organized learning: clear pockets keep each subject in the daily schedule separated with color-coded clocks, organizing each subject time individually Reinforced grommets hang your chart on a wall or a designated stand with ease.
Dimensions: this 36-inch x 13-inch pocket chart features 15 12-inch x 2. 25-inch cards, 12 clear 12-inch x 1-inch pockets, and a 12-inch x 4-inch storage pocket. What’s included: the set includes 15 write-on/wipe-off cards to log daily schedules and colorful dry-erase clocks to write in the lesson time 12 clear pockets store the scheduling cards, and a storage pocket stows them away after use.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
9. Fancy Land #ad
Telling Time Bulletin Board Clock Wall Decals Analog Clock Practice Stickers for School Classroom Art Room Decoration #adFancy Land #ad
- Very easy to use and can be removed easily from most smooth and flat surfaces. Package includes: 8 sheets with 60 pieces, 12 minute markers in 5 minute increments which can work with any analog clock, includes 6 analog clock, 8 quarter hour increment decals, 4 blank triangle decals, 8 hour hands and 8 minute hands, 10 time for text bubbles and 4 blank frames.
Best choice for teachers: great for school classroom decorations. Great gifts for kids: this bulletin board decals is an excellent learning resource for kids to learn about time.
Perfect for kids bedroom, living room, nursery, game room, and study. Each clock measures 7. 9” in diameter, which is big enough to tell time in the classroom for students.
Easy to use: these clock decals are cutting fine, door, easy to peel and the color printed brightly. Just peel and stick anywhere you like, like window, wall. Good for teaching educational material, bulletin board decorations, fist day of school, back to school, chore charts, learning center and desks. Great design: 6 clocks in 6 colors. These decals are Removable, Reusable and Repositionable.
|Brand||Fancy Land #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fancy Land #ad|
10. SANTSUN #ad
Telling Time Poster for Toddler and Kid.Great Visual Learning Clock Time Resource.Perfect Educational Tool and Classroom Decorations for Classroom,Homeschool,Teachers and Parents17x24in #adSANTSUN #ad
- Our child was able to learn to read time thanks to this Poster, and we wanted to share it with other parents whose kids were learning time. Day care learning Center One of the organization's accessories. Don't miss this opportunity and start teaching your kids early in life.
Start your kids earlykids are like sponges, so the earlier they start learning, the further they can go. Perfect for toddlers, preschool kids, which delivers the toddler's the best tool to recognize the TIME, Daycare, Home Schoolers, Kindergarten Class Supplies.
Carefully organizedcontents of this posters is highly recommended by teachers, basic but the most important. You'll get everything you need to give your children a head start in their school life.
Features size: about 42 x 60 cm/ 17x24 inch w x l, easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall. Perfect1 pcs telling time learning poster. Help your child learn to tell time with their own easy to read 12 hour teaching clock. Beautiful colors and illustrationthe beautiful colors draw your toddler's attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about learning to read time.