As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Godery #ad
Godery Counting the Days Pocket Chart & Counting and Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom or Days in School Counting Activity #adGodery #ad
- Intuitive and effective counting chart: color board counter are used to work place value counting "ones" "tens" “hundreds”.
Easy to use and great resource for kindergarten class be a chart of calendar time or school days and counting. Approx 18. 7" by 15. 6", with place value pocket and 2 storage pocket at bottom; Package come with 200 sticks, 43 number cards, 20 Rubber bands.
Well made: made from long lasting polyester 420D and visual good plastic, it can use last for a long time. The back of pocket chart with a magnet to stick on white board, and two reinforced grommets to stability on it.
2. Scholastic #ad
Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart #adScholastic #ad
- Reinforced grommets. 3 place value cards 4" X 1-1/2". Plastic dowel rod stitched inside Each pocket chart for stability. 30 number cards 3 copies of numbers 0 to 9 2" X 1-1/2". Realistic photographs in full color. 200 plastic counting straws 6".
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Tens, Carson Dellosa Counting Straws Pocket Chart—Ones, Classroom or Homeschool Math 12.75" x 9.5", Hundreds Place Value Counting Caddy with Pockets #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom or homeschool learning, Caron Dellosa's Counting Pocket Chart helps kids to practice counting, subtraction, addition, and learn place value for early math skills.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
Dimensions: this 12. 75-inch x 9. 5-inch pocket chart features 3 clear 4-inch x 5. 25-inch pockets and 3 smaller pockets for the place value cards. Organized learning: the smaller clear pockets organize your place value charts while the larger pockets organize the counting straws Use the reinforced grommets to hang your chart on a wall or a designated stand with ease.
What’s included: this set includes 200 counting straws, 6 clear pockets, and ones place value cards, 3 hundreds, 30 0-9 number cards, tens, and a resource guide for fun tips and activities.
4. EAMAY #ad
Red, Eamay Counting Caddy & Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom #adEAMAY #ad
- Learning chart measure 18" H x 12. 8"w, with palce value pocket and a visual pocket. Includes 3 place value holders hundreds, tens and ones and 30 numbers cards. Heavy duty chart includes sturdy grommets for easy hanging on board, wall or stand chart.
Ideal for teaches counting, sorting, place value and grouping in homeschooling and teaching place valuses. Bright 210 counting straws in three colore of blue, yellow and green.
5. RainPeach #ad
Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom Home School Kindergarten/Morning Meetings & Math Lessons #adRainPeach #ad
- Counting caddie pocket chart come with 200 Counting sticks, 20 Rubber bands, 43 Number cards, easy to use and set up. It teaches ones, tens and hundreds easy for children to understand and to practice place value and keeps everything neat and organized.
This hands-on learning chart is brightly colored for counting, sorting, grouping, and place values. Excellent visual for place value to keep track counting, and it works well with the Calendar/Weather/Season pocket chart. This teach place values chart size: approx 18. 7" by 15. 6", with place value pocket and 2 accessories storage pocket.
6. VNOM #ad
VNOM Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart for Kindergarten Preschool Homeschooling Classroom,210 Straws & 30 Number Cards & Header Cards Included #adVNOM #ad
- Reasonable size: the pocket chart size is 13"l x 18"h, clear card slot with a height of 1. 1" for easy place cards and not fall out. Top 2 reinforced grommets for easy to hang on. Extra usage tips: We also can use place value blocks to count days of year.
Larger pocket for easy hold up attached straws or coffee stir straws, and the pocket at the bottom easy to store extra cards or straws. Premium material: made from durable material for last.
Visual chart with clear strips makes it easy to read. Package included: 1 place value counting chart, 210 pcs colors straws, 30 pcs 0-9 numbers cut-off cards, and 4 pcs header cards.
Great teaching tool: creative counting chart is a great teaching tool for teahers to teach place value to kids, and for students to count days of school. Perfect for our calendar activities, morning meetings or math routines. Easy to use: we can easily hang this counting pocket chart on classroom wall or math bulletin board with hooks, or put it in whiteboard with meagntic strips or velcro.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Chalkboard Brights Place Value Pocket Chart TCR20804 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Easy to clean. Includes 38 place value chart cards. Measures 14" x 20". 6 clear and 2 storage pockets. Can be wiped-down or sprayed with disinfectant to help prevent the spread of germs. Includes 30 foam sticks.
8. Foyu #ad
Counting and Place Value Pocket Chart,Counting Caddie Pocket Chart #adFoyu #ad
- Features 3 place value cards, 30 number cards 3 copies of numbers 0 to 9, and 210 colorful plastic counting straws. Enliven lessons in counting, place value, sorting, and grouping!.
Chart measures 12. 8”l x 18”h with 2 reinforced grommets. Also includes pockets to store everything and activity guide.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Counting The Days with Base Ten Pocket Chart – 22¼” by 11¾” – Includes Base Ten Blocks, Number Cards – Grommets for Easy Hanging, Place Value Cards #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Days are also displayed with number cards. Perfect for small spaces: the compact counting the days with Base Ten Pocket Chart fits anywhere! Ideal for classrooms with limited display space, for homeschool rooms, or for working on counting at home, the chart comes with grommets for easy hanging.
Common core ready: really good stuff counting the days base Ten Pocket Chart is aligned with Common Core and state standards. Easy-to-use design: counting and displaying base 10 blocks to represent each day in school gives students both a visual and a concrete representation.
The blocks and cards store neatly in zip-top bags. What’s included: counting the days base ten pocket chart includes 1 22¼” by 11¾” pocket chart, 2 days in school cards, 3 place value cards, 2 zip-top storage bags, 1 header card, 121 plastic base 10 blocks, 61 number cards, and an instructional guide.
Inform and engage: the counting the days with base Ten classroom pocket chart is an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of counting and basic math skills, place values, ordinal numbers, including skip counting, and subtraction. You can feel good knowing that it is designed to work with your Grades 1-5 curriculum.
10. LEEY #ad
Children Educational Number Pocktet Chart with Magnet，Number Cards and Counting Sticks #adLEEY #ad
- There is a magnet behind the number pocket chart. You can use magnets to attach the number pocket chart anywhere you want to. This product can help the children to learn math.
If your baby use it, Their math will be better than those who have never used this product. There are two ring for hanging the number pocket chart. Our product contain 42 number cards, 200PCS of the counting sticks, a pocket of elastics and a multiple educational pocket chart.
You can put the number card on the" hundreds, ones, days in the school "and "days left of school" of the package, tens, This can represent a three-digit number. There are two pockets on the number pocket chart. It can hold the pen or blackboard eraser. 4. There is a magnet behind the number pocket chart. You can use magnets to attach the number pocket chart anywhere you want to.