As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Math Set, Classroom Demonstration, Magnetic Whiteboard Set, Set of 4, Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Magnetic frames and discs included: Set includes 4 magnetic frames, 20 blue, 40 discs 20 green, and instruction guide. Great for first grade & beyond: Educational toy for ages 5 and up.
Hands-on math activity tool for kids: use as a demonstration and hands-on math activity tool to support academic standards. Colorful disks and magnetic ten frames keep it fun! Develop operations skills as a group: Engage with base-ten and operations skills as a group.
This can be used on any magnetic surface, such as a white board or chalkboard. Reinforce base ten skills: bring number and base ten skills to life in a big way.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 4 with 100 colorful counters/discs, Ages 5+ | Grades K+ Giant Magnetic Ten Frame Boards Set, Learning Resources Magnetic Ten-Frame Answer Boards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Single use or group: can be used by individual students or groups for math exercises then share their answers by raising their hands.
Double sided: each board has a standard ten frame on one side and a double ten frame on back for showing 1–20, visualizing the teen numbers. Early math skills: giant magnetic ten Frame answer boards and counters to represent 1-10, add and subtract, develop number sense and much more.
4 boards included: includes 4 write & wipe double sided boards measure a generous 7" long by 6. 25" high, 100 double-sided foam magnet counters, each with a ten-frame grid on one side and a 20-frame grid on the other, and activity guide.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Education Ten Frames and Counters Manipulative Set—44 Sets of 10 Frames and Counter Cutouts for Hands-On Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Place Value Math Practice 484 pc #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- There are 44 ten frames and 440 cardstock counter cut-outs to accommodate classroom activities, centers, small groups, and more. Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
What’s included: this math set has 44 sets of ten frames and counters for a total of 484 pieces. Math manipulatives: carson dellosa's ten frames and counters manipulative set is a great, versatile learning tool for teaching kids essential math skills from just about anywhere! Dimensions: each ten frame measures 2 3/8 inches x 5 5/8 inches, and the math counters are 7/8-inch die-cut circles, the perfect size to use these math manipulatives from the classroom to a homeschool setting and more.
Ten frames are a great resource for teaching and practicing counting, addition, subtraction, and beginning place value from school and at home. Hands-on practice: ten frames and counters are the perfect math manipulatives for early math learning. Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way.
4. GSM Brands #ad
10 Frames Dry Erase Magnetic Lapboard #adGSM Brands #ad
- There is also space to write the corresponding number sentence. Math practice - encourage students to practice counting, composing and decomposing numbers up to 10 They help form the basis for understanding place value.
Single sided. Makes a great gift - teachers love our boards! They make a fantastic gift for first year teachers or practical back to school teacher appreciation gifts. Magnets included - single board with 10 blue and 10 red magnetic circles included provides a great visual aid for learning.
The board is magnetic magnets stick to the board, but the board itself does not stick to metal. Ten frame - ten frames help with composing and decomposing numbers in relation to 5 and 10 Quality craft - our 12 x 9 inch magnetic dry erase lapboards are sturdy enough to last year after year, perfectly sized for young students.
|Brand||GSM Brands #ad|
|Manufacturer||GSM Brands #ad|
5. Magtech #ad
White, Magtech Magnetic Photo Pocket Picture Frame, 10 Pack 14610, Holds 4 x 6 Inches Photos #adMagtech #ad
- Clear cover is uv coated protecting pictures from sunlight and flourescent lights - Cover will not yellow. Magnetic photo pocket Frame open on both ends. Full, flexible magnetic backing securely holds photo pocket frame to refrigerator or any metal surface.
Insert and change your photos using both hands. Durable, re-usable, and long lasting 20 mil Full Back Magnet is 33% thicker than other photo pockets. Snug fit ensure pictures hold either vertical or horizontal.
6. Learning Resources #ad
165 Pieces, Learning Resources Connecting Ten-Frame Trays #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 5+. Addition is easy when kids add colorful disks to the trays. The ten-frame trays allow students to visualize concepts such as counting, number relationships, number patterns, number correspondence, subtraction and addition, making 10, and more.
This set includes 10 ten-frame trays and 5 five-frame trays that can connect together in various ways to illustrate the lessons you want to teach. Subtraction makes sense as kids take away disks. Set comes with 10 ten-frame trays, 150 double-sided counters in blue/green, 5 five-frame trays, plus an activity guide.
7. hand2mind #ad
10 Frame Math for Counting and Subitizing, Foam Dice for Classroom, Large Foam Dice 12 Cubes, Math Games, hand2mind Ten Frame Math Dice Activity Set, Ten Frame Dice, Ten Frame Math Manipulatives #adhand2mind #ad
- Children learn to recognize the number of objects in a group without having to count the objects. Ten frame math: ten frame dice allow kids to visualize early math concepts such as counting, subtraction, addition, number patterns, number relationships, making 10, and number correspondence.
Subitizing dice games: help students learn subtilizing and understand the crucial concept of making 5, 10, and 20 They increase kids understanding of subtilizing, counting, sorting, and number sense by integrating these ten frame dice into any of your favorite classroom or home games!.
Math games: these visual ten frame dice are perfect for your classroom or home.
Math dice for kids: ten frame math dice help students understand the numbering system and allow students to visually see results. Math manipulatives: ten frame is a mathematical manipulative that helps students develop basic number sense through the composition and decomposition of number within 5, 10, 20, and beyond.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Base Ten, Use with Magnetic Surfaces or Whiteboards, Magnetic Base Ten, 131 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Engage the entire class with these bright blue magnetic pieces that stand out against your whiteboard for maximum visibility. Help students understand abstract base ten concepts; including place value, estimation, operations and fractions.
Set includes 131 pieces total with 100 units, 10 flats, 20 rods, and 1 cube. Real photos of base ten blocks go beyond typical base ten magnetics to helps students better visualize the 3-D representation of math concepts. Ages 6+.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Base Ten Magnetic Accents 77242 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 6-1/2". Thick, durable pieces are Easy to reposition. Hundreds piece measures approx. Includes 64 total pieces: 2 hundred’s, 20 ten’s, 42 one’s. 64 total pieces.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Math Teacher aids, Grades K+, Whiteboard accessories, Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Number Bonds, 55 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 5+. Devlop number relationships, Fact Families and Addition & Subtraction Skills. This comprehensive set includes 3 circle and 3 square number bonds 8'' and 9 1/2 '' in diameter, respectively, 4 connecting lines, and 45 magnetic counters measuring 1 1/4 '' each.
Giant magnetic number bonds allow students and teachers to engage with Fact families and part-part-whole relationships as a Group. Colorful, magnetic circles, squares, and counters are designed to demonstrate fact family and part-part-whole relationships for the entire class.