As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. School Zone #ad
64 Pages, Ages 6 to 8, Place Value, and More School Zone I Know It! Workbook Series, Regrouping, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, Fact Tables, School Zone, Addition & Subtraction Workbook #adSchool Zone #ad
- Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills. Available in a variety of different age groups. Available in different themed activity books. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Made in USA.
2. Channie's #ad
3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise!, Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st #adChannie's #ad
- Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets.
Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages. Vertical lines, and divider lines guide ones vs. Made for grades 1 - 3 ; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Additon and Subtraction Exercises Daily with High Accuracy.
Tens place to avoid confusion, Color-Coded Blocks, Improve Accuracy, and Reduce Stress. Loved by teachers, parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. 25 double-digit aligned addition & subtraction problems per Page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation.
3. Shell Education #ad
School Level Activities Created by Teachers to Master Challenging Concepts, Sight Word Comprehension and Phonics Practice, 180 Days of Reading: Grade 1, Daily Reading Workbook for Classroom and Home #adShell Education #ad
- Helps to build students' skills for reading complex text. Data-driven assessment tips are provided, and the Teacher Resource CD includes assessment analysis resources.
Aligned to both fiction and non-fiction standards. Provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, word study, phonics, and written response to literature.
4. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Single Digit Math Problem Workbook for Prek-1st 50 pages simply tear off one page a day for math repetition #adChannie's #ad
- Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Visual writing paper, patent pending; visual color-coded double-sided math problem sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades PreK – 1; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Math Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
25 single-digit aligned addition and subtraction problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Print, write, and calculate; daily practice pad builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books. Uniform blocks, and visual spacing lines help guide kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, green shade, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5 x 11 inches.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
5. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
My Printing Book Student Workbook, Language Arts Lessons, Handwriting Without Tears Series, Letters, Learning Without Tears, for School or Home Use, Current Edition, 1st Grade Writing Book #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Practice pages teach writing on different styles of lines. New! now offers digital instruction opportunities. Activity pages combine handwriting instruction with other language arts lessons.
Lessons emphasize the correct use of lowercase letters in words and sentences. New! expanded room for writing.