As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Handwriting Without Tears Series, Language Arts Lessons, for School or Home Use, Learning Without Tears, Letters, My Printing Book Student Workbook, Current Edition, 1st Grade Writing Book #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- New! expanded room for writing. Lessons emphasize the correct use of lowercase letters in words and sentences. Activity pages combine handwriting instruction with other language arts lessons.
New! now offers digital instruction opportunities. Practice pages teach writing on different styles of lines.
2. Teaching Resources #ad
Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently!, Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading, Vocabulary #adTeaching Resources #ad
- Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top. Grades 4-6. All the while, and becoming better, broadening vocabulary, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, more fluent readers.
Sold as an Each. A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Speech, Writing, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
4. A Reason For #ad
First Graders Practice Workbooks for Words, A Reason For Spelling Student Workbook Level A, Classroom, & Home, Kids Help Books for Homeschool, 1st Grade, Vocabulary & Comprehension Skills #adA Reason For #ad
- Proven 1st grade workbooks - A Reason For workbooks sharpens your child's spelling skills. Scripture spelling Practice - Each lesson includes learning scripture through practicing spelling.
100% learning guarantee - A Reason For will refund your purchase if you are not satisfied. Packed 1st grade books - 60+ total exercises to strengthen comprehension and fundamentals. A reason for difference - Our mission is to equip teachers and inspire students.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Math accessories, Teaching aids, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Fraction Tower Activity Set, 51 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Teach decimal, percentage, and fraction concepts in a hands-on, tangible way with these color-coded cubes. Each cube is labeled on 3 sides. Great for visual learners these cubes feature fractions, decimals and percents clearly marked on each side.
Set includes 51 chunky, color-coded cubes representing the whole, quarters, eighths, halves, durable, sixths, tenths, fifths, thirds, and twelfths. Ages 6. All cubes are interchangeable, for example, so, you can make a whole with two ¼ cubes and one ½ cube.