As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. School Zone #ad
Addition & Subtraction Workbook, 64 Pages, and More School Zone I Know It!® Workbook Series, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, Fact Tables, Place Value, Ages 6 to 8, Regrouping, School Zone #adSchool Zone #ad
- Available in different themed activity books. Available in a variety of different age groups. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills. Made in USA.
2. Horizons #ad
Horizons Math 1 SET of 2 Student Workbooks 1-1 and 1-2 #adHorizons #ad
- Students begin to reason from the principles taught in Horizons lessons and apply them to real-life situations. Easy to learn: engaging lessons and a variety of activities make learning fun, and complete teacher materials make it easy to ensure your student’s progress. Hands-on learning manipulatives: some students can better visualize the application of principles by physically demonstrating them.
Memorization and drill: horizons math stresses memorization of basic math facts and computational skills. Students gain the important knowledge that God is the beginning of all things, and they get a perspective of the world that cannot be gained in any other way.
Since teacher/student interaction is an integral part of this program, both the teacher and student materials are necessary for a comprehensive exposure to concepts. Students progress rapidly when they can instantly recall basic math facts.
Hands-on learning or tactile memory is included in Horizons through the use of manipulatives. Higher reasoning abilities: analytical reasoning skills are used in making daily decisions. Teacher’s guides contain daily lists of activities and inexpensive materials that can be used for hands-on learning. A built-in repetition/review cycle makes the process simple to follow. Lessons begin with a Bible concept and flow into an organized selection of learning activities and academic subjects. Drill is used to reinforce the concepts being introduced.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Solving and Graphing Math Equations, for Homeschool or Classroom, Algebra 1 Workbook, Grades 7 and Up The 100+ Series™ #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- For grades 7+. Features factoring, radical and exponents, and solving and graphing equations. 128 pages.
4. LIFEPAC #ad
Alpha Omega Publications Lifepac 5 Subject Complete Set Grade 8 #adLIFEPAC #ad
- Scripture passages are integrated throughout worktexts to help students connect daily learning to biblical truth. Ten lifepac worktexts per subject & 1 Teacher's Guide per subject.
Lifepac worktexts include engaging lessons, review questions, activities, and tests. Lifepac is based on the principle of mastery learning. Lifepac is a full-color, consumable worktext homeschool curriculum with Bible-based content for grades K-12.
5. Horizons #ad
Horizons 1st Grade Complete Set #adHorizons #ad
- Each lesson and activity in the horizons 1st grade Penmanship student workbook promotes increased control when forming upper- and lower-case letters on ½″ lines as well as a basic understanding of capitalization and punctuation rules. Horizons 1st grade penmanship friendly, beautifully bordered pages provide writing practicing for weekly scripture verses; bordered pages can be copied, and shared with others.
Plus, stroke, decorated, and illustrations make the most of your teaching time so your child will be writing manuscript in no time at all! Teaching penmanship has never been so easy or worthwhile!. Adaptable to any schooling routine, including a soft-cover teacher's guide, and writing simple words. Horizons 1st grade phonics and reading eliminate your child's reading insecurities with a solid understanding of phonics.
Perforated pages are easily removed to allow for easier completion of math problems. The course's activities include coloring pictures, five food groups, matching and identifying objects, developing empathy, and more! This flexible program is intended to be taught two to three days per week.
Horizons 1st grade health help your student learn the importance of healthy choices with the colorful, cutting and pasting, healthy snacks, print-based horizons 1st grade health from alpha omega publications! complete with everything you need, a consumable student workbook that explain essential health topics, along with a list of needed materials, and a student workbook with over 30 colorful visuals and activities. Laying a solid math foundation, Horizons allows your child to master basic math skills like counting, graphs, and subtracting numbers in no time at all. Perforated pages for easy removal provide fun resources to complement the topics taught using the teacher’s guide.