As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
NEW 60 Easy Leveled Books Lot Homeschool Preschool Kindergarten First Grade 1 #adUnknown #ad
- New set of 60 level a, kindergarten, d readers. Black & White. 8 pages each. This set is great for preK, C, B, and 1st graders learning to read.
4 1/2" x 5 1/2". They are black & white so that the readers stays more focused on the print rather than the pictures. They are small books which make it easier for little hands to turn the pages.
2. Scholastic #ad
Set of 80, Scholastic First Little Readers, Level E-F #adScholastic #ad
- Excellent Quality. Produced with the highest grade materials. Satisfaction Ensured. Great Gift Idea. First little readers Classroom Set - Levels E & F.
3. Evan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
Read & Understand with Leveled Texts, Grade 1 #adEvan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
- And more! Common core top pick for reading literature and Informational Text: key Ideas and Details, Craft and Structure, Range of reading and Level of Text Complexity.
Include: letter/sound association, relating prior knowledge, Recalling story Details, Following directions, Sequencing, using complete Sentences, Inferring, Predicting, using Context Clues, word families, Organizing information.
4. Scholastic #ad
Inside each set you’ll find 75 storybooks five copies of 15 titles on topics children lov, Little Leveled Readers Mini Teaching Guide, Level C Set and Level D Set., 75-Books, 5 Each of 15 Titles, Scholastic, Step-by-step, book-by-book program guides children through the early stages of reading., Little Leveled Readers have been carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with Guided Reading Levels., Includes Level A Set, Level B Set, Scholastic Products, Sold As 1 Pack #adScholastic #ad
- Step-by-step, book-by-book program guides children through the early stages of reading. Inside each set you’ll find 75 storybooks five copies of 15 titles on topics children love.
Includes level a set, level b Set, Level C Set and Level D Set. Also includes a mini-teaching guide and storage box for each set. Little leveled readers have been carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with Guided Reading Levels.
|Manufacturer||Scholastic Products #ad|
5. Unknown #ad
Childrens Learn to Read Books Lot 60, First Grade Set + Reading Strategies NEW Buyer's Choice #adUnknown #ad
- This series of books is a Teachers' Choice award winning item as voted by Learning Magazine!15 titles each in levels A, C, B, and D. Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print.
60 stapled booklets total. Childrens learn to read books lot 60 - First Grade Set + Reading Strategies NEW. Measures 4 1/2" by 5 1/2".
|Part Number||does not apply|
6. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Little Leveled Readers: Level D Box Set: Just the Right Level to Help Young Readers Soar! #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- For grade PreK to grade 2. The fourth of four boxed sets in a step-by-step, book-by-book program. Guides students through the early stages of reading.