As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Child1st Publications, LLC #ad
LLC SnapWords List B Sight Word Flash Cards Pocket Chart Cards, Child1st Publications #adChild1st Publications, LLC #ad
- Improves comprehension. Each card is 4. 25” x 2. 75”. The whole word is captured as a picture. List b includes 59 high-frequency words. Increases reading level & fluency. Helps active children capture words in a glance.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Classroom Games for Teachers, Set of 100 Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Ages 5+, Linking Cubes, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Math Cubes, Back to School Activities, STEM toys, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, skip counting, counting to 100, Nonstandardized measurements, Color identification, Shape identification, comparison, Fine motor skills, Grouping, Matching, Subtraction, patterning, Graphing, Eye-hand coordination, Making 10, Addition, Motor planning.
Stem toys for kids: for ages 5+. Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
3. Knock Knock #ad
Without The Self-Helpy-Ness!, Affirmators! 50 Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself #adKnock Knock #ad
- Cheer up gift for anyone seeking a little self-help without the self-helpy-ness. 3. 75 x 5 inches; 50 cards, plus instruction card. Explore how fans are taking Affirmators! out of the box, and into the universe with #affirmators! Conceived and written by Suzi Barrett and published by Knock Knock.
|Brand||Knock Knock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Knock Knock #ad|
4. Shifu #ad
No Names On Globe, Stem Toy For Boys & Girls Ages 4+ Educational Toy Gift No Borders, Shifu Orboot App Based: Augmented Reality Interactive Globe For Kids #adShifu #ad
- Full of visual storytelling, world quizzes, music, animal facts and voice interactions, globe puzzles and challenges for ages 4 to 10. If you are looking for an educational kid globe and a unique gift, general knowledge, environmental science, Orboot Earth is the answer! It is also a great homeschooling and a classroom learning supplement.
Compatible with - ipad 5th gen & above, ipad air all models, iPad Pro All models, iPhone 6 & above, iPad Mini 2 & above; Android 3GB RAM and above. Stem toy globe for ages 4 to 10: a perfect early learning globe for the ever-curious kids that sparks their imagination and curiosity. Scan the globe with the companion app to bring it alive and explore the world in different modes inside the app.
Educational facts in the orboot app: explore 400+ highlights and 1000+ world facts across 6 categories in AR - animals, monuments, inventions, cultures, maps and cuisines of the world. It helps build geography, social science, and cultural sensitivity.
Amazon fire devices are currently not supported. Globe + passport with fun stickers device not included: the box comes with a 10” globe, stamps, country flag stickers, passport, and a detailed help guide. Learn about the food chain and balance the ecosystem of your national park, go on scavenger hunts around the world, and take part in fun quizzes for every category. Orboot earth is an interactive learning globe for kids with an immersive AR experience. Check your device compatibility: this smart globe works with the free orboot app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store on your device no in-app purchases required.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Child1st Publications, LLC #ad
SnapWords 306 Teaching Cards #adChild1st Publications, LLC #ad
- Cards are 4. 25x5. 5”. The kit also contains snapWords Mini-Lessons, a teacher’s resource containing lessons, activities, and games.342 high frequency sight words. Also included is sight Words in Sentences, for practice reading sight words in context.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Assorted Colors, Word Recognition, Set of 6, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Practice phonics and word recognition. Ideal for ages 5+. Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels.
Includes 6 colorful, 100 picture cards, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, and activity guide.