As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 26 Three and Four Letter Picture Word Marching Game, Spelling #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Gain early reading skills – the spelling memory game teaches a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct words. Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games like Spelling Memory are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a completely transformation boost of confidence.
By putting together the cards to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed. Improve focus – playing the spelling memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
2. Learning Resources #ad
114 Pieces, Ages 5+, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Phonics Games, Visual, Home School, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Word Shark: Short Vowels Game 7805, Multicolor #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Children learn about Short Vowel Sounds And Beginning Consonant Sounds. For 1-10 Players. For 1-10 players. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 Vowel Tiles, 92 Consonant Tiles. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 vowel tiles, 92 consonant tiles. Ages 6 & Up. Ages 6 & Up.
4. Key Education #ad
Big Box of Little Word Puzzles Educational Board Game #adKey Education #ad
- 180 word and photo puzzle pieces. Self checking. Learn to identify initial and final consonant sounds.
5. Excellerations #ad
Excellerations PSG Phonics Spelling Game for Kids and Classrooms Classroom Activity 12 Game Boards #adExcellerations #ad
- Quality: cards are made from durable plastic. How to play: players select letter tiles and fit them into the 3 incomplete words on their playing boards. Game boards measure 10 inches L x 6 3/8 inches W.
Set includes: 40 durable foam letter tiles, 12 game boards and an activity guide. Letter tiles are made from durable foam. Size: letter tiles measure 1 3/8 inches square. Educational value: Game supports Common Core Standards for kindergarten.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
Includes 12 Game Pawns, Short Vowel Pattern – Learning Game That Targets CVC, CVCC, Fun Educational Games for Grades K-2, CCVC Words, Really Good Stuff Vowel Pattern Word Building Board Game #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- It’s an educational game that’s ideal for students in grades K-2. Common core ready: make english lessons a little more fun by using this word game from Really Good Stuff. Includes 6 board games: this learning game for kids includes 6 heavy-duty game boards with built-in spinners, 12 game pawns, 1 storage box, and 1 Really Good instructional guide.
Exciting imagery: players move along a path building short vowel words by combining word parts from the built-in spinner with the ones on the game board.
This activity is aligned with Common Core and state standards, so you can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum.
Short vowel words: this word-building game targets beginning and ending consonants and short vowels in CVC, CVCC, and CCVC words. Plus, the slides and ladders add twists and turns that keep students engaged. For school and home learning: bring excitement and fun into your home or classroom with the Short Vowel Word Building Board Game from Really Good Stuff.
7. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Swattin' Words Phonics Game, Short Vowel CVC Words #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- The product type is swattin' Words Phonics Game - Short Vowel CVC Words. Ideal for Home or School. Reinforces critical foundational skills.