As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education #ad
Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels.
Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions.
2. Teaching Resources #ad
Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading, Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently!, Vocabulary #adTeaching Resources #ad
- Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top. All the while, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, and becoming better, broadening vocabulary, more fluent readers.
Grades 4-6. A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's. Sold as an Each.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, Homeschool, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Visual #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
4. hand2mind #ad
Visual Aid For Parts of Speech And Affixes, Usage And Punctuation, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Cubes For Kids Ages 7-12, Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, Learn Grammar #adhand2mind #ad
- Color-coded for easy identification - rods are color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, adjectives, adverbs, verbs, prepositions, and punctuation.
Hands-on learning - build, revise, and enhance sentences of increasing complexity with this hands-on literacy tool. Great value - includes 156 linking cubes. Supplement skills at home - great for early reading and writing practice, homework help, or for use during breaks and weekends.
Reading rods help parents reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning. Great in the classroom - use for small group or 1: 1 instruction, or for accompanying small group guided reading, word work, or a writing workshop lesson to provide immediate hands-on practice.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Spanish: Middle / High School Skills for Success #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- 128 pages. The activities in this book can be used on their own or in addition to any Spanish program, and the exercises focus on everyday Spanish vocabulary. Vocabulary lists, reproducible storybooks, a pronunciation key and an answer key are included.
6. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 2 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Easy-to-follow directions and fun exercises motivate students to work on their own. Every activity in each book is correlated to state standards. 48 pages 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 Grades 2.
7. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker. Definitions explained. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors.