As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Quicksilver #ad
Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil – 1 Qt. #adQuicksilver #ad
- Peace of mind – meets or exceeds api gl-5 / mt-1 & SAE J236. Harsh conditions – protects against harsh conditions wearing the surface of the gears. Fits everything – for use in shaft drive or separate clutch transmission applications.
Manufacturer part number 8M0128380 . Protection – provides maximum gear protection against wear, corrosion, and oxidation all while maintaining optimum performance. Performance – used in shaft drive or separate clutch transmissions for optimum performance and gear longevity.
2. Bel-Ray #ad
80W90, 1L., BEL RAY LUBRICANT Hypoid Gear Oil #adBel-Ray #ad
- Meets or exceeds api GL-4 and GL-5 requirements. Features bel-rays state of the art Extreme Pressure chemistry. Provides unsurpassed protection for heavily loaded shaft drive and final drive units, including limited slip differentials. Not recommended for wet clutches.
3. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT #adValvoline #ad
- Helps protect against gear Wear From Scuffing, Scouring, Corrosion And Pitting. Protects against severe Temperatures To Help Extend Service Life. Recommended for conventional hypoid differentials and non-synchronized Manual Transmissions In Passenger Cars, Light Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, Vans And Heavy-Duty Trucks Where An Api-Gl5 Or Gl-4 Fluid Is Specified.
Formulated with extreme-Pressure Additives To Minimize Gear Wear From Shock Loads.
4. Stens #ad
1 Quart, Lucas Oil LUC10043 Oil SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil #adStens #ad
- Contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents. Fit type: Universal. Helps to control heat. Excellent for high performance and heavy-duty applications.
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
5. VP Racing Fuels #ad
Quart SAE 80W-90, VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil #adVP Racing Fuels #ad
- Do not use in applications calling for an OEM specialized lubricant. Not to be used in applications requiring a GL-5 extreme pressure or other gear oil quality.
Applications include synchronizers, thrust washers, bushings and other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles. Recommended for use in traditional transmissions, Saginaw, Borg-Warner, such as Rockwell, Muncie, Ford, and import transmissions/transaxles calling for an API GL-4 gear oil.
Vp classic sae 80w-90 api gl-4 gear oil for use with ‘yellow metals', like synchronizers, bushings, thrust washers, & other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
6. Honda #ad
Honda 08208-0080 Pro Shaft Drive Oil #adHonda #ad
- Special additives protect against wear, scuffing and corrosion. Pro honda shaft drive oil hypoid gear oil. Exceeds api service classifications GL-5 and GL-4. For use at ambient temperatures down to -15 degrees. High shear strength resists viscosity breakdown under the most severe conditions.
7. Triax #ad
Hypoid Gear Systems, Differentials, NATO Military Approved, GL-5 Limited Slip Ready, Widest OEM Specification Range 1 Gallon, Manual Transmissions, Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90 #adTriax #ad
- Built in limted slip additive - does not require "additional" LS additive. Outstanding scuffing protection - superb gear and syncron protection, facilitating extremely long transmission life.
Severe service max: exceptional shear stability and oxidation resistance. Widest spec range on the market: widely compatible with a very large number of hypoid gear systems, differentials, transmissions and axle assemblies.
Polyphosphate ep proprietary additive system offers substantial improvement in performance over previous generation, low cost, gear oils. Shear stable - excellent thermal stability and high load capacity without viscosity breakdown, facilitates excellent film strength under high loads, high temp and high shear conditions.
Exceeds load stage 13 extreme pressure requirements beyond 120, 000 lbs / sqi. Its built into the product, optimized for all limited slip differentials, including those with built in wet brakes.