As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Newmark Learning #ad
Newmark Learning Rising Readers Leveled Books Fiction Set #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Rising readers fiction Set 1 copy of each Fiction book; total of 12 books. Each text is precisely leveled for beginning readers. Playful color illustrations support children's comprehension.
2. Scholastic #ad
Level D, Set of 100, Scholastic First Little Readers #adScholastic #ad
- Level d grade 1 or ages 6 to 7 literacy is when a child is able to read simple fiction stories or simple informational non-fiction text independently on his/her own and can read many unknown words by sounding out known letters and sounds.
Included box provides easy storage and transportation of all 100 kids books.
Economical pack of 100 Level-D kids books provide entertainment and education for at-home learning. Early reader book set with included parent guide, heartwarming lessons, and encouraging stickers can be used informally and formally for literacy, activity book, and bonding time with loved ones.
|Manufacturer||SCHOLASTIC INC #ad|
3. Scholastic #ad
Level B Set, book-by-book program guides children through the early stages of reading., Includes Level A Set, Level C Set and Level D Set., Step-by-step, Scholastic, Little Leveled Readers have been carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with Guided Reading Levels., Sold As 1 Pack, Inside each set you’ll find 75 storybooks five copies of 15 titles on topics children lov, Scholastic Products, Little Leveled Readers Mini Teaching Guide, 75-Books, 5 Each of 15 Titles #adScholastic #ad
- Also includes a mini-teaching guide and storage box for each set. Inside each set you’ll find 75 storybooks five copies of 15 titles on topics children love. Little leveled readers have been carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with Guided Reading Levels.
Step-by-step, book-by-book program guides children through the early stages of reading. Includes level a set, level b Set, Level C Set and Level D Set.
|Manufacturer||Scholastic Products #ad|
4. Unknown #ad
LOT 60 Books Leveled Easy Readers Beginning Reading Preschool Kindergarten #adUnknown #ad
- New set of 60 level a, b, kindergarten, d readers.4 1/2" x 5 1/2" black & white 8 pages each. They are black & white so that the readers stays more focused on the print rather than the pictures.
This set is great for PreK, C, and 1st graders learning to read. They are small books which make it easier for little hands to turn the pages.
|Part Number||does not apply|
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Little Leveled Readers: Level D Box Set: Just the Right Level to Help Young Readers Soar! #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- For grade preK to Grade 2. Includes a 4-page mini-teaching guide and storage box. Each book, carefully evaluated by a reading specialist. Guides students through the early stages of reading. Leveled to address the early stages of a child's reading development.
6. Unknown #ad
New Lot 60 Children's Books Leveled Early Guided Reading Kindergarten First Grade #adUnknown #ad
- Measures 4 1/2" by 5 1/2". 15 titles each in levels A, C, B, and D.60 stapled booklets total and a reading strategies guide. Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print.
Reading strategies guide included to help you use the books as a learning tool with your children.
|Part Number||not available|
7. Scholastic #ad
Level E-F, Set of 80, Scholastic First Little Readers #adScholastic #ad
- Early reader book set with parent guide, and encouraging stickers can be used informally and formally for literacy, activity book, heartwarming lessons, and bonding time with loved ones.
Kids book bundle with 80 books comes neatly packed in decorative storage box for easy storage and transportation. Lovable assorted characters and vibrant illustrations in books will engage young learners and help nurture an interest and early love for reading.
Levels e and f grade 1 or ages 6 to 7 is when a child can read independently on his/her own an understand and notice the differences between different types of books, dialogue between characters, and many sight words such as and/for/but/with. Children’s books at guided-reading levels E and F provide education and entertainment for at-home learning.
|Manufacturer||SCHOLASTIC INC #ad|
8. Scholastic #ad
5 Copies of 15 Titles Pack of 76, Scholastic SC-9780545067683 Little Leveled Readers Book: Level B Box Set #adScholastic #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Item package dimension:11. 6 cml X15. 1 cmw x16. 3 cmh. Item package weight:1. 091 kilograms. Product Type:Teaching Equipment.