As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids "I Can Do It" Reward and Responsibility Chart, 11 X 15.5-Inch #adKenson Kids #ad
- Product specifications: package contains 1 kenson kids "i can do it" reward chart. It includes two hang tabs as well, making it a reliable and secure teaching method. Build self esteem: kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices.
The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place. Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way.
The "i can Do It. Reward Chart can help. Everything you need: there are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart. 11" x 15. 5". The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place, like your refrigerator.
Includes: get dressed, good manners, no harming others, no whining, help with dishes, no mean words, water plants, get along, eat your veggies, please and thank you, feed pets, go to bed, brush your teeth, set table, clean mess, no yelling, share toys, go potty, make bed, and 3 blank labels. Increased incentives: having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves. The "i can Do It. Reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|
2. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids “I Can Do It!” Token Board, 3 Pack. Colorful Magnetic Rewards Chart with Positive-Reinforcement Stars and Customizable Goal Box. Great for Ages 3-10. Measures 5-Inches by 11-Inches #adKenson Kids #ad
- Pack of 3 i can do it! Star Token Boards. It can help your child sit still at the dinner table or get their homework done without complaining. Perfect for focusing on specific task – the "i can do it!" token board is our most versatile chart because it allows you to focus on whichever specific task, goal, or goal you’d like your child to improve.
The chart is fully compatible with dry erase markers. The "i can do it!" token board brings this lesson to life, providing an easy and productive approach to any particular task. Because it can be customized and there is only one chore, it is easy for both you and your child to plot and follow their actions.
Promotes good habits through positive reinforcement – for years parenting books have been stressing the benefits of motivating children to engage in positive actions rather than trying to control their behavior.
It can also be used to track good deeds, exercising, and can even be used to encourage taking medicine. There’s a place for your child’s name, behavior, and five star-rewards boxes. It also works with most Autism picture programs. Simple and practical for everyone – the laminate board includes 8 sturdy and reusable plastic stars which attach easily to the chart. Great for ages 3-10 For long term and short term goals – applicable for big-picture and small-picture issues, booking reading, this reward system is versatile.
3. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids I Can Do It! Reward Chart Token Board Classroom Pack 10 New! #adKenson Kids #ad
- Includes 10 plastic token boards with loop fasteners, 54 reusable reward stars with hook fasteners, and Suggestion guide. Sturdy and strong: it is also perfect for desk top use in the class room! The sturdy plastic stars attach easily with hook and loop fasteners.
The reward area can be filled in with a dry erase marker, any printed picture or it also works with most Autism picture programs. Product specifications: package contains 10 kenson kids “i can do it!” token boards. Perfect for Ages 3 to 10 . Approximate size 5" x 11".
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|
4. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids I Can Do It! Caterpillar Token Board 10 Pack #adKenson Kids #ad
- Use to encourage compliance with taking medicine, eye patching or just about any task or activity causing your child anxiety. Pack of 10, perfect for classroom use. Use as a portable reward system to encourage positive behavior even on the go! Use in restaurants, doctors offices and more! The sturdy plastic stars attach easily with Velcro coins.
Room to write child's name, what they are working on and working for.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Getting Fit #ad|
5. Ryven #ad
Education, Ryven Kids Reward Chart Set, Magnetic Responsibility and Good Behavior Chore Board with 210 Magnetic Stars & 4 Dry Erase Markers for Multiple Children Learning of Rules, Daily Routine #adRyven #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed - if you don't absolutely love our reward chart, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked! Our team is on standby to solve any of your problems! Chores made simple - our reward chart makes it fun and easy to introduce your children to chores! Kids will be excited to help out around the house, leaving you with much-needed free-time and rest! Perfect learning tool - inspire and motivate your kids to complete their daily chores with a positive reward system that they'll quickly understand and love.
No more stress - with our reward chart in play, you won't have to nag your kids about chores and basic behaviors. They get what they want, 210 magnetic stars, and you get what you want! all-in-one-solution - our set comes with everything you need! the reward charts sticks right onto your refrigerator, with 20 pictured chores to choose from, and 4 non-toxic markers that stick to the fridge! It's also a great gift for new parents.
Our chart makes completing tasks fun and rewarding for kids. Help them develop good habits and a sense of responsibility at a young age.
6. hand2mind #ad
Game Chips, Counters for Kids Math Set of 200, hand2mind Plastic Solid Bingo Chips, Chips for Games, Math Counters for Kids, Counting Chips, Math Bingo, Math Manipulatives, Counting Manipulatvies #adhand2mind #ad
- The chips measure 7/8" in diameter. Counting manipulatives: these hands-on math counters for kids are excellent for sorting, probability activities, patterning, counting, and problem solving.
Math counters for kids: Allow them to quietly learn, counters for kids math are made from a durable plastic material.
Chips for games: this set includes 200 counters in red, yellow, blue, and green. Math manipulatives: Great math manipulatives counters for teaching students early math concepts such as addition and subtraction. Counters for kids math: Counters provides a visual way to help teach early math concepts.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. IVON #ad
Homeschool Classroom Supplies for Motivation, Behavior Chart for Kids, Punch Card, 100pcs Reward Incentive Card for Teacher #adIVON #ad
- Helpful for teachers using in classroom as a reward for good behavior, easier than stickers. Pack of 100 punch cards, great and easy way to have children earn a reward for working at and achieving their goals.
Great for kids reward system, use them as incentives for kids to do chores. Size: 3. 5*2 inches standard Business Card Size. Do a chore get a punch, when the card is filled they get whatever reward they picked. Rounded corners, prevent children from being scratched by cards.
8. Coolcho #ad
For Wall or Refrigerator, Good Behavior Star Chart, Responsibility Chart, Strong Magnetic Dry Erase Reward Chart Board Idea for One or Multiple Kids -Toddler Chores Chart, Chore Chart for Kids #adCoolcho #ad
- For up to three children -there are specifically designed pictures 20 reusable chore magnets: potty training, Bedtime, and more or you can create your unique tasks using our fine ink type Magnetic marker with eraser, Eating, Morning routine, Reading books, 198 Colorful Magnetic Reward Stars enough for each day of the week and Storage Bag to hold the stars.
Positive reward system – for creating your kid's daily and weekly routine by giving them rewards. The perfect incentive parenting tool that uses positive reinforcement and a great visual reminder for kids to see what they need to get done for the day. Perfect family gift idea - colorful, original designed packaging is an Ideal Gift Choice for Birthday, christmas, or other Holidays! We are sure you will love the chart, but if you have any problem with the reward chart we will take care of all issues, Motivational, just contact us via message.
Children will be excited to show you all of the stars they have earned at the end of the day.
Smart learning tool – educational toy for teaching your children responsibility, potty training, discipline, encourage good behavior and achieving their individual goals at school and at home. Let's build good habits together! just make learning fun! super thick sturdy erasable chart board – blank secures great on your refrigerator or any metal surface, bedroom, you can also hang it on the wall with hanging rope in the kitchen, or other areas. Chores also help kids develop independence-skills and a sense of feeling proud about making a contribution to the family.