As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Communication Skills 160 pc, Language, Photographic Flashcards to Improve Vocabulary, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Cards—PreK-K and Special Learners #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: each card features a photograph of an everyday situation or object. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
What's included: the set includes 160 full-color picture cards covering: actions at school, emotions, animals, what are they doing?, self-care, colors, food, and transportation.
Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Early Learning photographic Library Cards help your child improve essential social skills, and build vocabulary through fun, develop expressive and receptive language skills, conversation-based activities.
Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers will find this boxed set a helpful tool for helping young children and students who struggle with communication and social skills build a foundation for success. A resource guide with word lists and fun game ideas is also included. Guided wh questions on the back help you improve your child’s communication and social skills through conversations about actions, emotions, animals, food, and more.
2. SENSORY4U #ad
Plus Threading Counting and Zipper Skills All in One, Sensory4u Sensory Buckle Pillow Fine Motor Development Toy Activity #adSENSORY4U #ad
- Perfect for long car rides air planes and church quiet activity, Perfect Car seat and stroller toy, hours of fun for kids of all ages. Great fidget Dementia Pillow. Activity learning sensory pillow Toy is uniquely designed with colorful primary bold colors to appeal to any childs early fascination with buckles, zippers, latches and buttons.
Special education school supplies Great for Students Sensory Gyms and More. Developemental education - Designed to help kids ages 3-7 with fine motor skills and to help with hand eye coordination.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning, 156 Cards, Ages 5+, 3.5” Square #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5+. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Cards measure 3. 5” square.
4. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Behavior Keyring Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Completely portable, and at 3" square, the cards easily fit into your pocket. Created based on the needs of our own autistic son, our professional experience working in the care sector, and in consultation with hundreds of our customers to ensure the symbols we select suit most people.
Consisting of a mix of positive and negative behavior prompts, this keyring focusses on helping you to help your child remember the expectations on them.
They are the perfect compromise between being large enough to see but small enough to easily handle. Made from plastic, so they are extremely durable, and will typically last for years. The binding ring opens, to allow you to easily change the order of symbols, and to remove selected symbols based on your personal circumstances. Great value for money.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Back to School Games, Classroom Games for Teachers, Ages 3+, Preschool, Phonics Game, 65 Piece Set, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place.
Put the pear near the chair, or the bee in the tree! features a hat, and chair, along with 20 picture cards, tree, 40 double-sided activity cards, one double-sided spinner, box, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities. Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Key Education Big Box of Word Chunks—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Digraphs, Word Families, Sight Words, Ages 6+ 220 pc #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learning made fun: key education’s big box of Word Chunks helps kids practice phonics, improve sight word recognition, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success. What’s included: the sight word puzzle box set includes 220 spelling puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 60 initial consonants, and 10 initial digraphs.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
A resource guide is included with directions, teaching tips, 60 consonant blends, and games. How it works: children practice and build fluency in word families, consonants, consonant blends, and digraphs by creating 2-piece word puzzles in a variety of activities and educational games.
7. smile4autism #ad
Special Needs, Communication, Speech, 156 Real Picture Photo Book For Autism, ABA, ADHD, & Apraxia Aspergers #adsmile4autism #ad
- 15 pc, emotions 15pc, and action 15pc. Please look at our store and other listings. Inch mounted with 1/2-inch soft dot loop, color black, and round corner cut safe for little hands from scratching and poking. Systematized: kit comes in its own storage box, school 15pc, compacted and organized in a binder with the 8 most commonly used categories, toys 31pc, signs 15pc, places 15pc, food 30pc, home act.
Book and cards specification: binder features two interior storage pockets for loose materials, and it measures 9x7. 5 convenient to travel and put in your child's backpack or carry in hand.
Multipurpose: the cards have endless multipurpose usage such as labeling, "I see park", "i want apple", functional communication skill. Each card measures 1. 5 x 1. 5. Assembled and ready to use.
The cards begin with the exchange of simple icons and rapidly builds sentence structure e. G. Sorting, self-initiating, and many more but its main goal is to serve as a visual support system to teach children a fast, identifying, "I hear train" etc. Sturdiness: the cards are made out of 5mil hot laminated sheet on 110lb cardstock paper, and therapist across homes, and schools. We undertand that nature of the laminate can break apart, caregivers, centers, making the cards durable and reusable over and over again.
8. Boardmaker #ad
1 Communication Book 230 Cards with Asl for Autism Aba Therapy Boardmaker #adBoardmaker #ad
- Best Value. We´re offering this excellent, read the entire listing before commit to buy,. The communication book is an indispensable tool for aba therapists, and a very expensive one for parents, caregivers and teachers. Photos are referencial, bundle of picture Exchange Communication System PECS cards with ASL simplified symbols, and shows the standard lot without ASL symbols.
This listing is for the asl-pecs version, wich includes the standard PECS symbol and a simplified ASL on one corner.
And a communication book with a unique design, specially for kids and adults with ASD, Speech Apraxia, developed by a mother, 2 therapist and 3 special education teachers, Asperger or any other special need in communication.
Character family:boy and girl recommended Age Range:2-adulthood Ages:2012 Gender:Boys & Girls. Lot book free 230+ pecs with asl communication autism personalized aba therapy. That´s why we decided to offer this amazing combo, that includes more cards than any other offers you can find around 230+ and a great communication book. Please, super complete and ready to use, so you'll be sure to receive what you're looking for.
9. SchKIDules #ad
ADHD & Visual Learners, Behavioral Supports & Communication: 72 Home-Themed Picture Magnets +21 Headings for Children, SchKIDules Visual Schedules for Kids 93 Pc Home Collection for Daily Routines #adSchKIDules #ad
- Long lasting: schkidules magnets are a robust 30 mil quality thickness, laminated with a dry erase friendly finish, 2" x 2" in size, CPSIA tested/certified. Plays to your child's strengths: kids are very visual and receptive communication is stronger when they can see what your telling them - leading to better cooperation and task execution.
Customize your look and purpose: 21 headings allow you to set up everything from To Do Lists, to Routine Teachers to Weekly Schedules and easily change it from day to day.
Behavioral game changer: a "must have" for parents with a strong-willed child, type-A child, distracted or forgetful child, visual learner, child with ADHD or on the Autism Spectrum. Ready-made: enjoy the easy setup of an instant visual schedule or kids calendar on any magnetic surface using the included 72 Home-themed magnets and 21 headings. Made in the usa! .