As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Great Gardening Gift, Heirloom, Genovese Sweet Basil Seed for Planting, Minimum of 500mg per Packet 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Always have fresh basil on hand -- imagine fresh basil for your bruschetta, smell, pesto sauce, or homemade pizza. Minimum of 500 mg per packet. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb Genovese Basil Ocimum basilicum, a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Growing your own herb garden is a great way to make your food look, and taste gourmet.
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Genovese Basil Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Plant Seeds for Home Herb Garden Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- So during the heat of the summer and cold of the winter, grow indoors. One of the most popular kitchen herb seeds. Usa - all of our seeds, are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year, non-gmo, including the genovese basil seeds, grown in the USA.
Packets - each basil seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated, adding food security to your home.
It grows best when temperatures are mild outside. Each packet contains at least 300 mg of seeds.
Flavor - this flavorful herb known as genovese basil is known for being in pesto, pasta, bruschetta, pizza, and so much more. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Indoor & outdoor herb garden - genovese basil is an excellent herb to grown inside your kitchen and outdoors. Guarantee - we know you're going to love your basil seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
5 Herb Seed Collection, Genovese Basil, Chives, Italian Parsley, Cilantro, and Oregano Seeds for Planting and Growing a Home Vegetable Garden; Fresh Assortment Herbal Variety Pack, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Gardening is about creating beauty and eating well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Indoor and outdoor -- carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Always have fresh herbs on hand -- imagine Pesto for your pasta, chive butter for your potatoes, Cilantro dressing for your taco. There is actually enough seed to do both.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large colorful packets of popular culinary herbs including Basil Ocimum basilicum, Oregano Origanum vulgare, Cilantro Coriandrum sativum, Chives Allium schoenoprasum, & Parsley Petroselinum crispum; This collection makes a wonderful gift.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available answer all your questions.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Culinary Basil Herb Seed Packet Collection 8 Individual Basil Seed Varieties for Planting Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants will establish quickly from seed, producing edible leaves through the warm months of summer. Basil herbs are categorized as annual flowering herbs. All basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The plants vary in height, from 6 inches to 24 inches tall and can be easily grown indoors or directly outdoors as well. This basil seed assortment offers 1, 200 seeds, collectively.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Each variety of Basil offers a different flavor and smell.
Basil is seen as one of the most popular culinary herbs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The plants will then wilt soon after the harsh winter frost arrives. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality basil seeds packaged by seed needs.
5. Gardeners Basics #ad
Hydroponics & Aquaponic by Gardeners Basics, Basil Seeds for Planting Home Garden Herbs, 5 Variety Herb Pack Thai, Lemon, Outdoors, Cinnamon, Sweet and Dark Opal Basil Seeds Herb Seeds for Indoors #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - all of our non-gmo, heirloom basil seeds for planting were grown, harvested and packaged in the Usa. Indoor & outdoor garden - whether growing in a greenhouse, these basil varieties are tasty and fun to grow! Tasty - there's nothing like a fresh, sandwiches, indoors or outdoors, homegrown basil plants ready to be picked straight from the garden.
Great in all your homemade pasta, pizza, salads and more! . Easy to grow - growing basil in the home garden is rewarding and easy to do. 5 variety pack - cinnamon, Opal, Sweet, Lemon, and Thai basil varieties.
6. NatureZ Edge #ad
Thai Basil Seeds, Italian, Sweet Basil Seeds, Dwarf Greek, Red Rubin, Cinnamon, Basil Seeds for Planting 9 Variety Pack, Licorice, Lemon, Genovese #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Includes 9 varieties of basil- thai, Dwarf Greek, Red Rubin, Italian, Licorice, Lemon, Genovese, and Cinnamon. Do you love basil but not sure which variety of Basil Seeds to plant? Why not plant a bit of everything? Our varieties of herbs are great for indoor or outdoor growing.
Non-gmo, usa grown, heirloom: our seeds are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry and are sealed in ziploc bags for safe long term storage.
Also, be sure to take advantage of our discount for buying more than 1 item. Have an issue growing? just let us know and we will help! Make sure to check out our storefront for other herb seeds and heirloom seeds for planting vegetables and fruits.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Non-GMO Large Leaf Italian Heirloom Genovese Pesto Open-Pollinated High Yield 87% Germination Rate 2.5g Single Pack, Sweet Basil Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Ocimum basilicum - Open pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa. Very high-yield, perfect for drying, general and healthy eating, and for large-scale pesto production!.
Non-gMO. Hardy annual and open-pollinated. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Harvest in 70 days. One packet of 1500+ seeds contains roughly 670mg. 87% germination rate with current lot. Uniform large-leaved italian sweet basil with great flavor and heady aroma.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
Premium Sweet Basil Seeds for Indoors or Outdoors by RDR Seeds, Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown, Genovese Basil Seeds for Planting, 150+ Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Genovese basil is a sweet basil that grows best in warm conditions. Heirloom | non-gmo | USA Grown. Grows well both indoors and outdoors, so when it gets too cold outside it makes for a good kitchen herb garden.
Enough seeds to grow hundreds of plants, enough basil to last all year long. Beautiful packaging makes a great gift for a fellow gardener, and easy to follow instructions help ensure your seeds grow regardless of how green your thumb is! .
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
9. Botanical Interests #ad
Large Leaf Italian Basil Heirloom Seeds #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Fertilize basil every two weeks during the growing season. All basil seed light to germinate so do not cover when germinating. Basil will not take any frost what so ever. This is a fine heavy producing sweet basil. Enough seed for one 75' row.