As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom #adGamenote #ad
- More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, Kindergarten, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Perfect classroom group & family game.
2. Scotch #ad
8.9 x 11.4-Inches, 5 mil thick, 5 Mil Thick for Extra Protection, 50-Pack TP5854-50, Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches #adScotch #ad
- Photo Safe. Laminates items up to 8. 5 in x 11 in. 50 pouches per pack. 5 mil thickness for a sturdy and extra durable finish. To protect items from damage.
|Manufacturer||3M Office Products #ad|
3. hand2mind #ad
85413 VersaTiles Math Practice Take Along Grade 3 Math Workbook, Math Game For Third Grade, Kids Homeschool Supplies, Independent Activities, Math Puzzle For Kids, hand2mind #adhand2mind #ad
- Versatile grade 3 math kit: the third grade workbook cover topics on multiplication and division, fractions as numbers, telling time, and more. The engaging puzzle format disguises learning as fun. Includes everything you need: comes with 1 versatile answer case, 42 star stickers and 64 page Versatile literacy practice book.
Student tested, teacher approved fun: The take-along math practice set not only engages kids in independent practice, but also provides enrichment. Kit is easily organized with the handy storage box that has a magnetic closure.
Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. Reinforce math skills: each page in the book provides a new topic that children can explore, practice, on the weekends, solve, and self-check with the Versatile answer case.
Works with all versaTiles products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice. Higher performance: students in activity-based programs perform up to 20% higher than groups using traditional or textbook approaches. It is easily portable and can be used on road trips, over the holidays, and during summertime.
4. Key Education Publishing #ad
840008, Multi, Literacy Center Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building Games for Kids—Sight Word Puzzles for Reading and Writing #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 250 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, game ideas, 4 blank dry erase cards, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
5. Educational Insights #ad
2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Math Lessons, Homeschool & School Readiness Learning Workbooks, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 3rd Grade Reading Set, Ages 8+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Encourages self-paced independent learning.
Helps develop critical learning skills, and provides confidence-building feedback. 100 richly illustrated lessons that cover key reading and language arts skills, from reading comprehension and Synonyms & Antonyms to punctuation and grammar.
Press the hot dots pen to an answer dot to hear encouraging words for correct responses, and gentle redirection for incorrect responses. Give your kids the boost they need for school success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots set and interactive Talking Pen.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff 163233 Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, Second Grade, First Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home. What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6"" by 9½"" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, addition and subtraction through 20, including counting, and more.
7. Learning Resources #ad
16 Piece Game, Ages 6+,Multi Color, Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game, 13 Fraction Pizzas #adLearning Resources #ad
- Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 6+. Practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents, and performing fraction addition and subtraction. Includes 13 double-sided pizzas, 3 double-sided spinners, and instructions.
Segmented pizzas provide a multisensory way to introduce and explore fractions. Game features 7 different ways to play with multiple levels of challenge.
8. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Single Digit Beginner Multiplication Practice Workbook for 2nd-3rd Grades #adChannie's #ad
- Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Answer sheet included, 25 single-digit aligned addition and subtraction problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Print, write, and calculate; daily practice multiplication Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Multiplication; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books. Visual writing paper, patent pending; strong visual color-coded double-sided math multiplication Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 - 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
Uniform blocks, and maintain consistent and proper number size; practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, green shade, Parents, and Homeschoolers; 8.5 x 11 inches.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
Easter Gifts for Kids, Easter Toys, Money Recognition, Ages 7+, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easter Games! Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Play money: includes game board with spinner, 100 plastic coins, markers, play bills, and dice.
Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter.