As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Math Games, Ages 6+, Educational, Includes 100 Cards, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games, Addition and Subtraction #adLearning Resources #ad
- Player with the most 10s wins. Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills. Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards.
Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game. Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 .
2. Everyday Educate #ad
STEM Mathematics Addition and Subtraction Education, Helps to Teach Early Math Facts with 30 Matching Pairs Preschool Games & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 3 and Up, Fun Math Card Game #adEveryday Educate #ad
- Educational benefits – assists in developing math-related skills, visual thinking and learning, while providing an early introduction to STEM education. Supports developmental skills – improves fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination by requiring your child to match the correct cards together.
Either we'll give you a full refund, or we'll work with you until you're satisfied! Official Everyday Educate content and design! Safety - all everyday educate matching games are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations. Designed to focus on counting and encourage early math skills, this matching game makes it easy and fun to develop basic mathematical abilities and become familiar with numbers.
That's why you're backed by our 100% satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee - so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or qualms about our matching games.
Correctly matching the cards will let your child build CONFIDENCE and boost their SELF-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement. Key features - these colorfully illustrated 30 pairs of matching cards are a perfect introduction to the world of mathematics for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Helps develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to focus and think creatively to determine the correct answers. Our promise to you: serving you and your little learner is our number 1 priority at everyday educate.
3. YCZB #ad
Roller Digital Teaching Stamp,Addition and Subtraction Roller Stamp，Within 100 Teaching Math Practice Questions, for Preschool Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Multiplication&Division #adYCZB #ad
- The imprint is clear, the color does not fade after drying, easy to carry, and it is not easy to smudge. Learning and education giftthis is a great gift, parents can quickly prepare them for them, when children need to practice math problems, and children can also prepare for each other and learn together.
Satisfy all addition and subtraction numbers from 1-100, and cultivate children's logical calculation ability. Digital teaching stamp rolleradjustable numbers, can efficiently and quickly print out math practice questions within 100, gently rolling, it is a fun and meaningful gift for your children or friends' children!.
Mathematics skill development rotate and adjust the column, and 10 different queuing methods can be adjusted.
Quick addition and subtractionyou can quickly prepare math problems for your kids at home, and it dries quickly, you can quickly print math problems, just roll the stamp, convenient and practical. Arrangement needs to be changed every 10 math problems to avoid duplication. Reusablesmall and exquisite, and can be reused after adding ink.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Counting Toy, Set of 100 Cubes, Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, counting to 100, Eye-hand coordination, Shape identification, addition, Nonstandardized measurements, Making 10, skip counting, Grouping, Color identification, graphing, Matching, Patterning, Comparison, Subtraction, Fine motor skills, Motor planning.
Ideal for ages 5 plus. Learning styles: Visual, Tactile. Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence.
5. Learning Resources #ad
31 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Includes Counting, Pattern, Homeschool, Addition and Subtraction Activities, Ages 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars. Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills. Boost early math into high gear as you count, subtract, add, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks.
Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, subtracting, patterning, adding, and more. Homeschool supplies for ages 4+.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Grades PreK+, Alphabet Recognition, Early Phonics Game, ABCs, Ages 4+, 8 Pop Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go.
7. Learning Resources #ad
First Grade Learning Games, Skill Builders! 1st Grade Addition & Subtraction, Age 6+, 109 Pieces, Homeschool Curriculum, First Grade Learning Materials #adLearning Resources #ad
- Built-in storage: the skill builders! 1st grade addition & subtraction set comes with its own reusable carrying case—use it for storage when playtime’s done, birthdays, or just because, the first grade learning materials in Skill Builders! 1st Grade Addition & Subtraction helps kids as young as 6 build early math and problem-solving skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or take learning on the go! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Classroom-ready math skills: help your little ones build the addition and subtraction skills they need for elementary school success with these hands-on first grade learning materials! Fact families, and more: with its mix of fun hands-on activities and first grade learning games, this set helps students learn essential math skills, equations, whether they’re building with MathLink Cubes or working with ten frames!.
8. LEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING #ad
Learning Wrap-Ups Subtraction Keys, Self Correcting Math Tool for Kids Grade Level 1-3 #adLEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING #ad
- Teach & tutor: whether you’re tutoring in an elementary school classroom or you’re a homeschool teacher, you’ll find Learning Wrap-Ups to be one of the most useful teaching resources. Teaching tool: learning wrap-ups presents subtraction wrap-up Keys! This subtract set contains 10 self-correcting keys that total up to 120 minus facts ranging from subtracting 1 - 1 to 22 - 10 Homework aid: help kids learn with flashcards, and Learning-Wrap-ups! With wrap-ups, charts, manipulatives, tables, wrap the string from the problem on left to the answer on right.
Self-check on back. Whether your child is in kindergarten, 5th, 1st, or 6th grade, 3rd, however many years old, 2nd, Learning Wrap-Ups can help!.
Practice adds up: boys and girls, 4th, will best benefit from practicing. Educational items: learning wrap-ups assist youth in learning the 4 basic math facts, science, vocabulary, pre-algebra, and more! Help students learn with this popular interactive teaching tool.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit Set of 4 – Interactive Mats and Manipulatives Help Students Solve Problems at School or Home – Write On/Wipe Off Mat for Repeated Use #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum. The mats and chips are color-coordinated and perfect for small group work, independent practice or learning centers. Common core ready: really good stuff regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit is aligned with Common Core and state standards.
Kit includes: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit includes 4 13” by 12” Write Again wipe-off laminate mats, 216 thick cardboard 1” round manipulative chips 72 each of ones, tens and hundreds and instructional guide for teaching ideas and reproducibles for practice.
Students write a problem on the write on/wipe off mat and solve the problem right on the mat using the sturdy manipulative pieces.
Master regrouping: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit helps students master regrouping in a fun and interactive way. Inform and engage: teach and reinforce the concept of regrouping while adding and subtracting in an engaging way. It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework or distance learning. For school and home: the regrouping mats are perfect for practicing addition and subtraction using regrouping at school and continued work at home.